PrideFest COVID-19 Protocols
St Pete Pride will operate under the City of St. Petersburg’s “Race to Safe” guidelines for COVID-19 after receiving approval from county and local government officials for limited spectator attendance.
With the guidance of public health officials, and local, state and federal authorities, St Pete Pride will require masks, will observe safe social distancing, and will provide enhanced hygiene and safety precautions for all in attendance at all official St Pete Pride events until further notice.
Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must stay home. According to the CDC, COVID-19 symptoms include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
Anyone who develops symptoms while at the event is advised to leave the event grounds immediately and contact St Pete Pride’s COVID-19 Event Safety Plan Manager at 727-342-0084. For additional COVID-19 pre-event information and questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask all supporters, attendees, vendors, and volunteers to please read and adhere to the following procedures below before your arrival at any official St Pete Pride events. Please self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and conduct a CDC Coronavirus Self-Check before you arrive.
Please note recommended masks or facial coverings are REQUIRED to be worn at all times when at any official St Pete PrideFest event. All official St Pete PrideFest events will take place outside and will have a “No Mask, No Entry” policy. Any visitors who do not have a mask or facial covering will be provided a mask at the entry point.
Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated as we navigate these necessary steps together. Let’s all do this “The St. Pete Way.”
COVID Procedures to Expect at St Pete PrideFest 2021
Advance Ticket Sales Only
- A limited number of tickets will be available and released for sale for all official St Pete PrideFest 2021 events. Visitors must purchase advance tickets online to reduce contact, time spent at the gate, and to ensure entry when limited capacity is enforced.
- Currently, no tickets will be available for purchase the day of any of the official St Pete PrideFest 2021 events.
- All tickets purchased will be confirmed via email. To minimize contact there is no need to print your ticket. You will be checked in by name at the designated entry points.
Entry at ALL St Pete PrideFest Events
- All visitors are required to enter at designated entry points at all official St Pete PrideFest events.
- Masks or facial coverings are REQUIRED to be worn at all times while at all official St Pete PrideFest events.
- A temperature check will be conducted and a temperature greater than 100.4 will result in no entry.
- Please self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and conduct a CDC Coronavirus Self-Check before you arrive.
While at ALL St Pete PrideFest Locations
- Bathrooms will be cleaned thoroughly using best practices, signage will be posted, and capacity limits will be enforced.
- High-touch surfaces such as handrails and door handles will be cleaned and disinfected often throughout the event days.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations will be available throughout the grounds.
- Spectators must observe all posted regulations and respect CDC guidelines.
- Please respect any marked or unmarked social distancing guidelines while waiting in any line throughout the facility.
- Six (6) feet of social distancing must be maintained between individuals, family groups, or household groups.
- Please respect posted directional signage, as well as specific entry and exit for pedestrian roads and pathways.
Food & Beverage
- Food and beverage sales will be available at all official St Pete PrideFest events with safety precautions taken to limit contact.
- Please respect social distancing while waiting in line.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home. According to the CDC, COVID-19 symptoms include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Anyone who develops symptoms while at the event is advised to leave the event immediately, and then contact St Pete Pride’s COVID-19 Event Safety Plan Managers at 727-342-0084.
For additional COVID-19 pre-event information and questions, please contact email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
We would like to thank Mayor Kriseman, City Council, the entire City of St. Petersburg team, and Pinellas County for their support and approval to host supporters of St Pete Pride at the 2021 St Pete PrideFest to be held June 2021.
We are excited to share this news again, and now with the important safety protocol and regulations in place, we know our fans have questions. We will update this page with answers to commonly asked questions as soon as they become available. We thank you for your continued patience as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together.
Q: Are there any COVID-19 protocols I need to follow before coming to any official events for St Pete PrideFest 2021?
A: Please review the above safety protocols before your visit - register for events in advance, perform a symptom self-check before attending an event, wear a mask at all times while at an event, remain socially distant and check in at entry points for a temperature check.
Volunteer with Pride!
St Pete Pride is a success because of its volunteers. If you’re motivated to do good for the LGBTQ+ community, there are many ways to get involved with St Pete Pride. Contact us for information about how you can help.